Phaesporia, an enlightening programme is a support programme aimed at providing young adults coming out of care with support and guidance during the early years of their transition from the care system.
Phaesporia is a year long programme run by Engaged For Success, which starts in January 2018 with the objective of supporting you as a care leaver through the early years of your transition by:
• Supporting you in developing a fuller understanding of who you are
• Helping you to understand your value and motivations
• Enabling you to appreciate and build your self-worth
• Supporting you in recognising what you want from life and your place in society
• Guiding you in the development of a plan to achieve your objectives and taking the first steps to achieving them.
The programme will help support you in achieving this through:
• Monthly talks and roundtable discussions
• One to one coaching support
• Mentoring support and guidance
Phaesporia will run in Central Milton Keynes on the third Thursday of every month starting from the 18th of January with refreshments provided together with support with transport if required.
If you are a care leaver who believes that you will benefit from The Phaesporia programme, please contact Susan on 07957 743022 for more information or by email at Susan@EngagedForSuccess.com
Alternatively, simply click here to fill in the form to express your interest: https://goo.gl/forms/pO7Yk4JjxL5yJRph2